Can you smile for me? ^^

17:16 1 Comments A+ a-


When I see you smile.. I feel so happy. It doesn't matter how much far away to me you are.. I think you are so special. But..you and me.. we are so diffent you know? ^^! I think, you could be happy with a lot of persons but, maybe, I'm so dork xD!.. I wanna talk with you..I wanna be your friend ^^! it doesn't matter if it's only that.

Sorry ^^! This is so stupid :D!.. like .. me ? xD!
why jennypher why! ;_; xD haha ! so funny ^^ and cute..like your smile :)
please smile for me ^^! ... everyday :)
PD: junya smile!! kawaii desho? *w*

1 inocentes pasaron por aquí:

Write inocentes pasaron por aquí
soufflé.
AUTHOR
26 de mayo de 2009, 20:39 delete

junya kawai *-* xD
i really love what u write!
it was too beautiful! ^^
i really love it!
i love u so much! ^^
so... if he smiles for u!
smile for him too! ^^! xD
and let's make a world full of smiles! xD (ok no.. that's kinda creepy xD like tina smiling everywhere xD)
waa... loff ya!!
--i dont know why i'm writing in english xD!-- english rulz! xD
lol xD

Reply
avatar