7 things or..more? (lol xD)

17:51 1 Comments A+ a-

I like your eyes
I like your smile
I like your hair and I like your words.
I adore your jokes and the things without sense that sometimes you say (xDDD).
You make me laugh, but also you manage to confuse every day to me but.
Why you are in my mind? How you managed to be so special for me?
I do not know the sufficient thing you. are you perhaps a simple illusion?
I like your laughter and your strange voice (xD haha sorry you are cute :3!), you make me smile still more.
Then, What I must do. Still at those quiet moments between us, I can feel happy.
Why you?
Even though I have wished to be far from you. I'm next to you, hoping someday to understand all this.
A misunderstanding, a game… can get someday to be something more?
The things are not so simple sometimes, but it would wish that they were it.
Thus, it would understand better my feelings.
[...]
I like your glance likes, I adore that you look for the graceful side to the things that I say.
I like to see you and to smile like idiot all the day (lol xD).
In fact… I like you. But it is a nonsecret secret(haha noooo T_T). And that... it seems to me funny. Although dangerous. But funny to the aim. For that reason, I am happy. It's idiot, pretentious and stupid. But i love that!! :D!
so lol! but funny! (wtf?)
Can I smile? Yes! why not? xD!
and if this doesn't work, I am still happy .
Because, I prove it, I have emotions (xD lol)
that I am not cold… not absolutely. xD
But anyway!! Today I'm too stupid random xD!
So.. don't talk about this never!! xD!
ok! I'm going to run very far! xDDD!!
bye bye-cyclee!!

1 inocentes pasaron por aquí:

Write inocentes pasaron por aquí
soufflé.
AUTHOR
14 de junio de 2009, 8:00 delete

correras!! xD
lol xD!
amo a binnie (?) xD
*random*

Reply
avatar