^^ Just for my chans...

10:57 0 Comments A+ a-

change~
change is something that for me, has become impossible...
I tried a lot of times to be one better person, but, i think that never it will be sufficient..
People around me just make me feel alone, because i think that i just make the things wrong and I so sensible and i feel offended too fast. TT
But I do not have control about my actions u-ú and,sometimes, hurt friend's feelings.
I don't deserve anything than I have. I just a bad person, I don't deserve the friends that i have...because I been egoistic whit them.
I'm so sorry...u_u
I do not hope that they understand to me, because to be sincere, nor I make it to I myself. >:O
But, if I can say something, you are the people with whom better I have felt, with that I could laugh countless times, the unique ones that knowing us hardly saw me cry, moan to be so little good friend for you, although they say the opposite, I can notice it… and I really feel it, moan to disappoint them once again. YoY
But this time I don't wanna make false promises or at least impossible for me.
I can't to be the person that you hope. I continue being suffered, egoistic and, apparently, little comprehensive. I do not have its same sense of humor and probably that bothers to them. I am infantile and in certain form I detest that the things leave to me bad. And often I have been able to try to understand them, when it really had desire to shout to mean to them that they are something that really… are not. u-ú
I'm so sorry, probably they think that I am a type of false hypocrite that it tried to advise all this time to them. that is not truth. I wanted to understand them, I wanted to help them. But I am don't belive its stories like a " yes! I am bad and you don't know me". I followed the game to them, but lately, I do not know if I or you is. Somebody fault and I want to think that I am. Why? Because I have never liked to see my friendly like "guilty". I know it I am very idiot. But lamentably it was hour of which they knew as I am u_ú. I am a too depressive person and I believe that one of you, still without being side, could once find me in a desperation state. The things normally affect to me but than they would have.
Just for that, i'm so sorry if i just disappoint to you. u-ú
Sorry, gomén... whatever~
I'm this.
And i hope that you try to understand to me. I don't wanna lose our friendship. But if you belive I'm wrong ^^ tell me and I understand :3
so it isn't a good bye o.o!.. is just a apologize YY
Take care so much :) .
Love ya sooooo much ^^!
bye bye! :3